Random Magazine Construction

The following elements were used in the construction of my example magazine cover.



Rick Rubin is a famous record producer (Jay Z, Slayer, Johnny Cash, Adele, Run-D.M.C amongst many others). He was the co-founder of Def Jam records and also established American Recordings.

I cut the image out using the magic wand tool and also slimmed him down slighty. The American part of the tagline is a reference to him and also a nod to his record company American Recordings.


 I cut out a portion of the stars and stripes and pasted it over the I in Rubin.



I think the barcode is slightly too big on the final version. On your magazine choose a barcode that has a random number like the one above and not a 0123456789 one.


The font I chose is BEBAS NEUE. I like the clean lines and crisp style of this font. It matches the overall idea I had in mind for my magazine.

Comments

Post a Comment