- Read the feedback for your question 1 and question 2 drafts.
- Complete final versions for both questions (both must be presented using a different creative format-look at the ten examples I posted for help).
- Ensure your coursework is posted on your blog
- Upload images from your photo shoot to Flickr (create a gallery and embed on your blog).
- Save each layer of your magazine as a jpeg (to show how the project evolved). Do this for the cover, contents and double page spread. Compile the images on Photoshop and post to your blog.
- Label every post correctly.
- Account for any gaps in the blog.
- Postdate new blog posts where appropriate.